I know that my blog is in favor of same sex marriage, but I also feel it is also a pro GLBT rights blog as well. When I see stories, pictures, and in this case even videos of individuals talking down on the GLBT community it makes me upset and at times even offended. The reason I feel this way is due to the fact that some of my closest friends and even family members are a part of the GLBT community and it has become a issue close to my heart.
Here is a short film including the oh so unfavorable and my current opponent Fred Phelps (founder of the Westboro Baptist Church). He is giving his description of why God hates “fags” and that it happens to be a profound theological statement… I think not! Watch and see how unbelievable he and his statements really are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment