Monday, March 26, 2007

Are they serious?!

The Westboro Baptist Church website is beyond belief! The website says that their page “is dedicated to preaching the Gospel truth about the soul-damning, nation-destroying notion that "It is OK to be gay."

“WBC engages in daily peaceful sidewalk demonstrations opposing the homosexual lifestyle of soul-damning, nation-destroying filth. We display large, colorful signs containing Bible words and sentiments, including: GOD HATES FAGS, FAGS HATE GOD, AIDS CURES FAGS, THANK GOD FOR AIDS, FAGS BURN IN HELL, GOD IS NOT MOCKED, FAGS ARE NATURE FREAKS, GOD GAVE FAGS UP, NO SPECIAL LAWS FOR FAGS, FAGS DOOM NATIONS, THANK GOD FOR DEAD SOLDIERS, FAG TROOPS, GOD BLEW UP THE TROOPS, GOD HATES AMERICA, AMERICA IS DOOMED, THE WORLD IS DOOMED, etc.”








The more and more I browse through this website the more disgusted I become. These people actually make up bible passages stating false verses, they picket outside soldiers funerals, and dedicate pages to gay people who have been murdered and say that they deserved it.

Words can’t even describe what I am feeling right now… just to think people see no harm in these actions is unbeleiveable.

Go and check it out for yourself and see what I am talking about.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

It's sick that they dress up their kids in these shirts.

Lindsay said...

Hi Justine,
I found an article I thought you might be interested in... it made me smile.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070406/ap_on_re_us/disney_gay_weddings