DISGUSTED. Is the only word I can think of after viewing this video of a gay man who was beaten by anti gay marriage activists. Only two people were helping the injured man and everyone else was just standing there and even walking over him. Who does such a thing?! It is cruel and indescribably appalling while watching this footage. Those activists are out there protesting because they feel it is immoral and atrocious to have same sex marriage legalized. Yet their hate and actions towards the gay community and especially the injured man is what happens to be IMMORAL and ATROCIOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
This is terrible. I'm glad you posted this video, people definitely need to see this to understand what a huge issue gay marriage has become. Great topic by the way...
I agree with you, this is appalling and an embarrassment to humanity. I applaud you for putting this video up. People need to see this as well as your passion for the subject.
I agree. Thanks for discussing this important issue, and posting this video. Even though it is appalling to watch, it is important for people to see. Everyone needs to be aware that this is just not OK.
This video is disgusting. It is absoulutly terrifying that people would just stand there and not even attempt to help. What has this world come to?
I can't believe a human beings would allow such to happen just because a person is homosexual. It disgusts me to witness a video such as this and see that only two people were trying to help!! What are these people thinking. Somthign must change. Great job on all your post so far!!
Its actions like the one in this video that really make me wonder if some people are born without brains and hearts...
i love your topic.
Thank you for posting this video. It was hard to watch, but I'm glad I did. It makes me sick that there are actually people like this out there.
Post a Comment